His latest feat was the Warrior Dash in Mountain City, Georgia. So many of his office staff and friends did it too, and I keep hearing more and more people that participated in this run/obstacle course/jump over fire/crawl through mud kind of adventure. As you see from the pictures, they all start out clean and smiley...
Jennifer, Lauren, Beau, Katie, & Carlie (all part of the Benich Dental crew)
Jennifer, Lauren, Beau, Katie, & Carlie (all part of the Benich Dental crew)
Chris, Mandy & Beau looking so fresh and so clean clean!
Then they end up like this...lean mean warrior machines. You can barely tell that Beau's shirt started out red.
From there it sounded like a bunch of fun, everyone celebrating their brutal warriorness.
Beau was thoughtful enough to bring something home for his little warrior and Wade has been running around the house in his "monster hat" ever since. I hear him in the other room growling at Cali saying "Wook Tali, Wade mon-a-ter, grrrrrrr". 
(most photos courtesy of others because I wasn't there to document the debauchery)






No comments:
Post a Comment