Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Mexican Family

I don't know what it is about Mexican food, but my entire family loves it. I know Beau would eat it at least 6 nights a week if he could. And it truly is the best type of restaurant to take kids to...it's loud, cheap, and they have chips and dip waiting for you at the table! It just doesn't get much better.

Family dinner with Grandpa Enzo and Diane....
The boys
The girl (notice that's singular....not for long sweet Lauren!!!)Our dinners at El Azteca are hilarious. We always make a mess, always have fun, and always end the evening in the lobby with the train going around above our heads and the men trying to win stuffed animals out of the pick 'n grab machine. They do manage to win something, it's just a matter of how many dollar bills they have to burn in the process.
Diane loving on all the kiddos.
In addition to be a loving grandma to all of our kids, my dad's girlfriend Diane became a grandmother herself in January when her son Phil had a baby boy. And her grandma name is "Nonna" like "no-nuh" (pronounced differently thatn my mom's Nonna , like Donna). But I don't know how to type that and make it clear who I'm talking about, so I think I'll go with Nonna Diane....not to be confused with Diane Beau's mom??? I don't know...bear with me...

Adios!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh, Mexican food is the best!! Ryan could eat it 6 days a week too. :)