Our wonderful neighbor Michelle turned 50 and her entire family from around the country gathered to surprise and honor her!!!
Some background....I've had to start calling her Neighbor Michelle because of confusion with Michelle my sister-in-law. And since my cousin Alison has a Neighbor Doug, I wanted a Neighbor Somebody.
Michelle and her family are so good to us, we don't know how we'd survive on our small cul-de-sac without them (and luckily they like us too!). Even though Jim and Michelle are closer to our parent's ages and need to move into assisted living :)....we have so much fun together. I seriously don't know how I'd make it through the day without them! Lyall (15) mows our lawn, Kyra (12) helps with Wade, Jim and Beau swap tools and beers daily, and you already know Michelle lends me her organizing skills. Did I mention they beg to watch our dogs every single time we go out of town? Oh yeah, and as soon as our baby girl is born Michelle will be begging to take her on long walks. Ummm....YES PLEASE!!!
Anyway, we're so lucky to have friends like these so close by and we were so excited to share in the surprise for Michelle!!
Wade gravitated towards the boys at the party and even learned how to scooter while we were there! He hasn't stopped since he started :)






No comments:
Post a Comment