We started the day with church and brunch. Beau honored me, Dede, and Nonna with special "mom" corsages so we know (and so does everyone) that we are loved! Wade was not at all interested in taking pictures after brunch, his train book was much more interesting. Here's the best (and only) shot I have of us from the day...
Beau and his mommy, Diane (Dede). Diane has to be the most tolerant, patient, drop whatever she's doing to help, let the stress roll off her back, kind of woman you've ever met. She has to be to put up with these Benich men :) When I hear stories of Beau growing up, I cringe at what I'm in store for with Wade. Lord help me! I guess if she lived to tell about it, I will too?
Later in the day, we had BBQ and fun at my brother Nathan's house. The men did such a great job of taking care of everything so the mommies could relax.
Nonna with her 4 hoodlums...






No comments:
Post a Comment