Wade loves to swim. I've said it before, and I will say it many more times before the summer is over! Back in January, Wade started asking to go swimming. So we started swim lessons a little early this year...and it paid off!
He has always been a strong swimmer, but wanted the security of his flotation backpack. Then "Coach Matt" entered the picture. Wade idolizes Coach Matt and pretty much did anything he said. By the end of February, he was fully swimming and LOVING IT! 
The 4 boys in the class got along really well and Wade looked forward to seeing them each week too! The last class in May was a fun celebration after months of hard work!





I was so proud of him week after week as he learned how to do torpedo hands, big reaches, and finally come up for air on his own.

Coach Matt liked to say "you're swimming like a fish!" and Wade's response was always, "no, like a SHARK!"





No comments:
Post a Comment