Beau and I are so lucky to have the most wonderful mothers. Not only do they love and care for us, but they love our children too! We try to not take their time, care, and PROXIMITY for granted. We know how blessed we are. And being a mom and knowing how much I love my babies, only makes me more appreciative of them.
We all got together for brunch, wearing our matching corsages (homemade by Beau, who mastered his flower arranging skills at a young age in Montessori school, more on that later!).


I have no idea what we were doing in this picture, but it's fitting...

Me and my babies! My heart is so happy having them both in my arms, happy and healthy. I am the luckiest mom in the world. Seriously.


Beau and Bree were matching in their pink/brown, so I had to take a picture. How sweet is this daddy/daughter duo?
And what trip to the club would be complete without a golf cart ride???


We did get together with the rest of my family later that night, but I forgot my camera. WHOOPS! Silly me...
Happy Mother's Day to all!

No comments:
Post a Comment