Wednesday, February 3, 2010

3 down, 954 to go

I'm still working hard on our cleanout projects for my New Year's resolution! I doubt you really care how clean my pantry now is, but I have to post my before and after pictures to keep me motivated! I would post a picture of Michelle (my helpful neighbor) deep in junk helping me, but she'd kill me :) Maybe I'll try to sneak one soon....

This week, kitchen cabinets!!!

The former "extra" room BEFORE....
Now it's ready for the transformation into "Wade's" room....

The pantry BEFORE...The pantry AFTER!!!...
Project #3 - We also moved everything from the extra room to the guest room (in a much more organized manor), but I don't have any pics.




Beau has also been very busy in the basement on his own projects. He's finishing the bedroom and bathroom down there. It's coming along so nicely! I'm very proud of my handyman husband and his construction skills. He's subcontracted out a few things, but he's down there doing the tile floor as I type....


post signature

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wow, you guys HAVE been busy! I am inspired now to go tackle my bedroom closet now. That and my garage looks like a bomb went off. I might do the before and after shots just for you. :) Way to go with all your progress.

The suggestion for the Fart app is hilarious! I don't think I really need it though because my husband takes care of that. Ha!