Thursday, February 25, 2010

Music Class

After a summer and fall hiatus, Wade and I made it back to The Music Class. We originally started music when Wade was only 6 months old and it has remained one of his favorite activities. He used to just sit there in awe of the "big kids" running around the room laughing and singing along with the songs. Well, he's now that kid. In this most recent class, Wade and Avery were the oldest kids in a class of crawling babies. So I had my hands full trying to contain my maniac from stampeding the little ones on the fun songs. Add that to pregnancy, and I was pooped after every class!!! But it was all worth seeing Wade enjoy the songs, instruments, being silly crawling around like a cat, and seeing our friends. Sarah & Avery and Alison & Hayes joined us this session and we looked forward to getting together with them each week. We have to take another break this next session to fit in swimming lessons, but we may try to sneak in a few classes!







post signature

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Wade is so adorable! Music class is such a neat idea. So fun.

I wanted to let you know that I changed my blog address. Just wanted to keep in touch. :)

http://alwayslindsey.blogspot.com/