Sunday, February 28, 2010

BIG Helper

Wade is getting a crash course in home improvements these days. He's played more with drills, screw drivers and hammers than should be legally allowed for a child his age, but he's having so much being a part of the many projects around the house. We make very frequent trips to Home Depot and he now must carry something like daddy....
As Nonna and Grandpa Greg bring in lumber for his new bedroom playhouse, he must carry his fair share....

And he's even well equipped with safety gear. You never know when you'll need a hard hat walking around this place...
I'd like to name this picture "How many Benich men does it take to figure out how to lay tile?"....
Even Monkey Night Night and Orwell are here to help...

I do realize Wade is wearing his pajamas in every one of these pictures. I guess we wear them a lot around the house?? He likes to have his "feet in" and gets mad when I try to change him into regular clothes. When I do make him put on clothes he assumes we're going "bye bye" and insists on at least going into the garage to play :) Gotta love zipper footie PJs!!!

post signature

No comments: