We had our last official swim lesson! YEAH!!! All the mommies got in the pool to learn how to continue "torturing" their child throughout the summer. It was a great success :) Wade is actually kicking too much when he floats, which is bad for floating but great for getting to the wall and grabbing the side. I'm actually fine with that because I'd rather he can get to the side and hold on for dear life!! We will still go back a few times for refresher lessons to make sure he's still got it, but we're proud to say we're DONE!!! Here's another video clip of this week. I'm so proud of my little man!
You can see how he really feels about swim lessons when he comes up at the wall :(
3 weeks ago





1 comment:
Wow! Congrats Wade. It's gotta be tough when you have to hold back your own hair while trying to swim :)
Post a Comment