Thursday, June 11, 2009

In the words of Phoebe Buffay...

"lather, rinse, re-peeeet.........AS NEEDED!" (Friends fans, reread lyrics 3 times)After a morning trip to the pool, I thought I had done my best to wash the sunscreen out of Wade's hair. BUT, as evidence in these photos I did not do that good of a job. I should at least get some mommy points for A) putting enough sunscreen on my child that it gets in his hair. I learned this technique from Nicci. and B) even attempting to wash his hair with shampoo at the pool to get him ready to pass out in the car on our 5 minute ride home. This was the mess he woke-up with after his nap. Instead of grabbing for a comb, I chose my camera.

"I think this hair makes me look like Zoolander. Let me do my Zoolander face"

"Mom, why is there a bird's nest n my head?"

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Kriya,
I couldn't help but laugh at Wades hair, HA! He definitely has alot of it :) Too funny!