Thursday, May 21, 2009

Videos by request

We had a special request for videos from Wade's South Carolina cousins (Rowan & Ellis). We don't get to see them as much as we'd like, so little videos help them see more of what Wade is like. WE LOVE YOU ROWAN & ELLIS!!!

***Click pause on the music playlist (scroll down on right) if you want video sound

Disclaimer: our real video camera won't allow me to take video clips and post, so the only postable (is that a word?) video I have is taken on our little point and shoot digital camera. Inevitably, whenever I pull it out Wade stops doing whatever cute thing he was doing.

Disclaimer # 2: Please excuse the high pitched "mom voice" I have in most clips :)

Dancing to Pokerface



Escape Artist (and the reason why I now have padding at the bottom of my steps)


Chip Explosion

No comments: