Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Back in Business

After more than 2 weeks without a functioning computer....I'M BACK!!!
I can't tell you how hard it was for me to not have a computer. I know that sounds so materialistic and petty....I should consider the children in China that have never even seen a computer (or eaten in weeks), but I realized how much I depend on it to do so many daily tasks. And being home with Wade, my computer is a lot of times my link to the outside world! All I can say is that I'm glad my solitary confinement is over.
Our computer went completely kaput (another word I had to look-up to make sure it's actually a word) and we had to get a new one. And THANKFULLY our computer guy was able to salvage our files and pictures off of the old hard drive. So to all of you that I've been promising to burn CD's of picture.....hold your horses - they're coming!!!
Meanwhile, I have so much to blog about. Will I ever catch up? I'm going to have to back date a lot of stuff so stay tuned. We've had baby births, weddings, birthdays, Braves games, Mother's Day and so much more!

post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!!!! Nonna