Erin was my intern at Make-A-Wish and after graduating from Kennesaw last May couldn't find a job (worth taking). So we lucked out and she came to help me after Wade was born. She is one of the reasons I made it through the first year of motherhood with fond memories and a smile on my face. Well, I knew the time would come that she would need to find a "real" job and now I'm kicking myself for giving her such a good reference :)
She is so good with Wade and he loves her so much. You know he has a thing for blonds, right? When I get home sometimes he wants to stay with her instead of coming to me!!! We will miss her so much and wish her all the best. We love you Erin!!!
BUT......we are so lucky that Erin has an indentical twin sister (Kelsey) that just moved back to Atlanta and guess what....she's currently unemployed and available to babysit until she finds a job. No, I'm not kidding! Isn't it amazing how God works things out for us?? Kelsey came today and Wade had no idea it wasn't Erin. Ha ha! I tried to explain that there are 2 of them, but he couldn't care less. As long as they're blond, sweet, and know where the animal crackers are...he's happy.
Matching outfits Oct 2008 (Wade 6 months)







No comments:
Post a Comment