I realize my "stuff" wasn't saving the world, but it was my world and I'd like it back. I'm not a complete idiot and I do have most pictures saved to an external hard drive, but OF COURSE I hadn't done that in the past few months. So I'm praying Mr. Computer Man can save my pictures at least and I can walk away from this experience with a lesson learned....BACK-UP YOUR COMPUTER!!! If you don't hear from me in awhile understand I'm mourning the loss of my "stuff" and will be back soon :)
(I would post a cute picture with this, but I DON'T HAVE ANY PICTURES! Woe is me)






2 comments:
Oh no! Were you able to get your photos back? I was just telling Ryan that we needed to get an external hard drive to back up our computer. I hope they were able to recover your pictures. I don't know what I would do without mine. That stinks.
I have an old Canon Rebel from highschool before the digital days and a regular "fit in your pocket" digit camera. I definitely want to upgrade before we have kids. I keep checking with people to see what camera they have and what they think about it. The Canon Rebel is pretty popular!
The decorating is going slowly but surely. We got a few more decor things for the kitchen before Easter. We are about to replace our living room couch. I'll have to keep you posted. :)
Okay! You need to go buy a new computer. I miss my Baby Wade updates!!!!
Post a Comment