Saturday, April 11, 2009

Southern Prep

Wade is quickly learning how much fun it is to walk and play like a big kid. We can now participate in all the fun the kiddie world has to offer. This week we joined some friends at a place that I can tell will soon become a regular hangout for us! The name is of the gym is "Southern Prep", which I think sounds more like a manners school than a kid's gym. At first, I didn't know if Wade was going to partake in the craziness (it was spring break so everyone and their brother was there), but he ended up LOVING the entire experience. He jumped on the trampoline, chased the red ball around and licked it all clean, dove into the ball pit, and even tried to walk on the balance beam. We were ALL exhausted when we left. Phew!!!
My ball. And I am NOT interested in sharing.
Alison Gale (9 days old!!) sleeps through the insanity!!
We found an out of the way corner to keep the babies out of the main traffic areas....

post signature

No comments: