Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hannah turns 4!

Happy Birthday Hannah! Wade celebrated at the "Ballerina Dress-up" Party in rare form. His favorite forbidden toys (steep stairs and a stereo with lots of buttons) were right there and I wouldn't let him have any fun. He pitched a fit the whole time we were there. Yes, my angel has hissy fits. Full on...the world is ending....limp noodle fall on the floor...head thrashing...hissy fits!

At least we know he wanted nothing to do with the dress-up outfits. But, I will say all the little boys did take extreme interest in the pink princess vanity with hairstyling accessories. Hmmm? Maybe then can open a salon one day?

Hannah and her best girlfriends are smart and sit close to the cupcakes...Wade and Alex sift through the pink primping toys. "I'll trade you a lipstick for a hair clip".
"Okay Gregory, your hair looks fine. Give that hair dryer before I push you off your pretty pink stool!"
Wade trying to get to the CD player, Caroline running interference.
"MOM!!! GET THIS TUTU OFF ME! I LOOK LIKE A GAY RODEO CLOWN!"
(not that there's anything wrong with that)

post signature

No comments: