Well, I was tempted to bust out the hair barrettes. That's when I knew it was time to visit Nonna's Barber Shop for a trim of Wade's wild hair. It had only been a month since his first haircut, but I now realize I only let my mom cut the mullet, wings, and just a tad off the length our first go around. Now that I see how quickly his hair grows, we were able to be a little more adventurous and cut at least and inch off the front. Pre-haircut....

During haircut....(and even though my name is "Kriya" born in the 70's leading you think my mom is a burnt out hippie giving the peace sign, she's actually giving the number 2 for second haircut)
Wa-la! He's a new boy and can see the world again. This should last us at least a week, maybe two :) 





2 comments:
Wade is saying, "MOM are you sure you should let this crazy lady with scissors get near me?" :)
I really cant believe how much hair he has! He is one lucky dude...
Post a Comment