Friday, October 10, 2008

Music Class this week

Here are some shots from Music Class this past week. I know most of you would think, "how can a 6 month old get anything out of music class?" Well, Wade fully recognizes songs from class and will stop crying as soon as I play them in the car. And he has a favorite tune, "Jump, Jump Johnny Giraffe". He breaks into a full smile and giggle when I sing this song to him. It works well when taking pictures. If he's cranky or just bored, all I have to do is sing the giraffe song. I'll show you what I mean in some later pictures...
This picture pretty much sums up the experience. From left to right, Ragan with Charley sitting pretty, Sarah holding Maggie (Ragan's daughter) and Avery (pulling my hair, she must have a hair fetish), Me and Wade (yawning because class is over and he's ready to move on to the next activity), and Jaclyn and Sam (actually very unusual for Sam to be upset, but I guess he hit his limit).
Wade, Avery, & Sam (all 3 weeks apart)
Avery has her eye on the orange tamberine...
Wade saying, "hey, give that back!"


post signature

No comments: