Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wade is 7 months!

Every mom says it, but I really mean it.....HE'S GROWING UP TOO FAST!!! It's been a big month in Wade's world (that's the world I live in these days). In 4 short weeks our "bundle of joy" has become a sitting, crawling, pulling up, moody, entertain me now, i need more toys....little human. The day he figured out crawling he started trying to pull up on everything. He literally managed to pull himself up and out of the tub the other night. It was like trying to catch a greased watermelon.
Doesn't he know I need time to process each milestone separately? Clustering them all together like this just make me wonder when he's going to tell me I'm not cool and he'd rather go hangout with his friends?? It's just a lot of change in a short amount of time and I want him to stay as cute and sweet as he is today...forever.
Here's some pictures from our whirlwind month. ENJOY!



post signature

No comments: