

For the record, Wade and I did not mean to match in our green hoodies. This was just the only warm piece of clothing I had with me :)
I only had to take 72 pictures to get this one. Gotta love digital cameras.
Wade discovers leaves and how much fun it is to chew on them...
...until he stick the stem in first...
...and realizes leaves aren't that fun to chew on
Wade kicking Lily in the head on the swings
On Saturday, my friend Paula took the train from Manhattan to see us in NJ. She met Wade when he was 1 day old, but hadn't seen him since. Paula was such a good sport to hang with us and the babies all day!!
We all ventured out to a local farm having a fall festival. We visited the Pumpkin Patch, petted Alpacas, and had a picnic in the apple orchard.
Did I mention there were mums??

Wade just thinks it's a big dog...
This is a baby Alpaca. Does anyone know what a baby Alpaca is called?? Anyone, anyone? It's called a "cria" (pronounced like Kriya). Just a little tid bit I've picked up through my years of having a weird name.
The pumpkin Wade is touching actually rolled off the platform onto Paula's foot. Ouch! How's your foot Paula?
Did I mention there were mums??

Wade just thinks it's a big dog...
This is a baby Alpaca. Does anyone know what a baby Alpaca is called?? Anyone, anyone? It's called a "cria" (pronounced like Kriya). Just a little tid bit I've picked up through my years of having a weird name.
The pumpkin Wade is touching actually rolled off the platform onto Paula's foot. Ouch! How's your foot Paula?





No comments:
Post a Comment