Thursday, December 10, 2009

Two words: CHOO CHOO

The love affair with trains that I've blogged about before is still going strong and intensifying with every passing day. After the Thanksgiving choo choo experiences in Charleston, Wade is just in love. I'm not at all surprised that a toddler boy would love trains this much. It's practically in their DNA. But I was very surprised at how quickly the obsession has taken ahold of him. When he first wakes up in the morning, I hear him start to babbling....mommy? daddy? choo choo? Then the rest of the day is consumed with choo choos.

Books about trains...

Trains around the Christmas tree...
Trains to ride (and refuse to get off)...
And trains to watch on tv and on mommy's iphone...
I thought Thomas & Friends was THE train show we were going to be watching now. But little did I know there is another train show, Dinosaur Train. And what could be better than a a show about trains AND dinosaurs??? Wade calls it "Roar Choo Choo". He is in heaven.

We're even trying to make an addendum to Wade's wishl ist to Santa and add a train table. We'll see if it can get to the North Pole in time :)
post signature

1 comment:

the Reuters said...

I'm tempted to loan you our train table. Wyatt quickly moved from his Thomas the Train stuff to GeoTrax and is still in love with GeoTrax!! Although....he does still play with his train table. I hope santa gets the message in time. Tell Wade we will tell Santa tonight when we go see him!!