Saturday, December 19, 2009

Pink Pig

We ventured out to partake in an Atlanta Christmas tradition....the Pink Pig. Wade had a blast, but it was a lot of work on mommy and I can't say we'll do the same next year. Basically it's just a blinged out 3 minute train ride with history. The highlight of the ride for Wade, was getting to do it with his best buddy Wyatt (and Michelle and Lauren too!). They were both so giddy when they saw each other that I thought they might pee their pants or pass out or both. Every time we leave the house Wade asks if we're going to see WyWy. And if I say no, he just looks at me hurt and confused like "why not?"
After waiting for a long time we finally made it close to the front when Wade decided to crawl between all the adults' legs, under the rope, past the ticket taker/guard, and jumped onto the train. I then had to follow his path, apologize to all the people we cut in front of, get our tickets stamped and found him sitting perfectly smiling waiting for the train to start. The boys were so good they got to sit on a train car all by themselves. They were so mesmerized the whole time and never thought of moving. It was a fun (yet exhausting) adventure!



The big boys sit by themselves...





Lauren liked it too!

Wade kissing the pig. Why will he kiss inanimate objects so freely, yet is so stingy with people kisses?

Happy boys


On the way back to the car everyone wanted to hold everyone else's hand so we were in a big hand holding circle until I broke free to take this picture. I just love the silly joy on their faces. Isn't it great to get such a kick out of something so simple, holding your cousin's hand? LOVE IT!

post signature

No comments: