Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Party Playdate

Maggie, Charley and Avery hosted a wonderful kids' Christmas Party just a few days before the "big" day. It was so fun to see all the different aged kids playing well together, sharing toys, and getting complete sugar highs. After lunch, we decorated cookies and somehow the boys and girls naturally separated into different rooms like it was a 7th grade dance party. Who knew it started so young? All the girls were in the living room artistically decorating their cookies, while the boys congregated in the dining room to smear on some icing and scatter some sprinkles before devouring their masterpiece.

We had so much fun celebrating with everyone on Christmas Eve Eve Eve Eve! Thanks Sarah and Ragan (the elves behind the fun!)



The kids all sat so nicely for lunch! I couldn't believe it

Teasing the dogs...

"Ummm, Capri Sun goooood"

It was all fun and games until "group picture time". All the kids sat so nicely while parents made fools of ourselves getting their attention. Did I say ALL?? Just kidding. All except my little Santa's Helper who insisted on pulling his regular shenanigans when it came time to pose. I mean seriously, is it that bad Wade? Does it really constitute a full blown tantrum? I think not.

Poor Drew was given the task of holding Mr. Tantrum Thrower and even managed to keep his smile! GO DREW!!! YOU ROCK!

post signature

No comments: