It's been a week of "firsts" for all of us. Out in the normal world, I realize these firsts are regular daily occurrences. But in the life of a newborn and this newborn's mom trying to get the hang of this new lifestyle....it was a big week! We try to get out of the house once a day so I don't go crazy :)We had our first....
Walk - the pollen count is some unbelievable number in the 5,000's. But we did make it out for a brief walk.
Family BBQ - at Nonna and Grandpa Greg's
Water hose fight - Caleb opened fire at the BBQ (with the help of Beau) and sprayed the entire group. Nanny (Greg's mom, Wade's great-grandma) was holding Wade and both were drenched. Wade never woke up, but Nanny was not happy.
Family BBQ - at Nonna and Grandpa Greg's
Water hose fight - Caleb opened fire at the BBQ (with the help of Beau) and sprayed the entire group. Nanny (Greg's mom, Wade's great-grandma) was holding Wade and both were drenched. Wade never woke up, but Nanny was not happy.
Softball game - Beau plays on a team at Terrill Mill Park. They won, so clearly Wade was good luck
Birthday Party - Hannah Showalter turned 3 this week and Wade was able to wish her a very happy birthday at the park!
Target Run - I usually go to Target about once a week, so now Wade will get to go with me. He slept the whole time, but I could tell he really enjoyed it. I treated him to diapers.
Mexican Dinner - We met some friends out for mexican and Wade came too. Again, he slept the whole time, but Beau's hopeful early exposure will ensure Wade will love mexican food. Beau could eat mexican every meal of everyday and needs a buddy to share the obsession (besides Alex Powell).
So, as I said....in the real world where real exciting happens I know this list seems trivial. BUT...in Wade's world it was a BIG week :) Here are some photos of our adventurous week:
Much Love!





1 comment:
Kriya! I love the new blog. I know I will continue to enjoy reading the updates. I miss you friend! I am glad to hear everything is going well for the Benich clan.
Much love, Erin
Post a Comment