Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bree's First Day of Montessori School


Bree's first day of school was the staggered from Wade's. As a new student, she started a few days later. This girl was so ready and determined to join in the fun at "Wade's School"



Wade stepped in for a little moral support (and Nonna yoga moves??)...


And man, does she know how to work the camera!!!

I didn't know what to expect at dropoff. I was HOPEFUL she was going to be happy, since she did great at the summer camp. But with Bree, you know it's never safe to assume. Luckily, this little girl was thrilled to get out of the car and start her Montessori life...

All smiles and a big wave for Mom!


I spied on the playground at pick-up and she had already found her new best friend, Margaret Waldron. It reminds me so much of Wade's first day at Casa and playing with Wade Cutter (Click Here).

Ms. Rhonda brought her out to the car and I got my sweet, happy girl back in my arms!!!



post signature

No comments: