You are 2 1/2 and changing everyday. I don't even know where to begin! You are still the sweet little princess we've known for 2 1/2 years, but each day you come a little bit more into your own. I can see you've learned what you like, what you don't, and how to get exactly what you want!!!
You love being a big girl and many of our conversations in a day revolve around you choosing to do "big girl" things. That includes mirroring what your big brother does every move.
You love to take care of things, other people, the dogs, and your babies. If I say "OW", you say "need band aid?" In your eyes, everything can be fixed with a band aid.
You love dressing up as Scooby Doo and watching videos. I'm shocked you're not more scared by the episodes, but as soon as one turns off you immediately say "more doooby doo please".
Watching you get your nails painted is quite a spectacle. You can go from crazy rambunctious Bree, to quiet still serene Bree is 2 seconds flats. It's like an altered state of concentration. I know it's actually because you're shy, but all the ladies around you think you're just that well behaved. I won't tell them the truth :)
I'm sad to say, the sibling truce has been called off. I knew it was coming. I knew you and Wade would start bickering soon, but I'm sad to see the harmony go. I can't even blame the change on Wade. He's still as sweet as ever with you, always checking on you and even gives you big hugs. But you're not as tolerant of his presence if things aren't going your way. I'm hoping relations will improve as we continue to workout some other issues.
This just might be my favorite picture of you...ever. It pretty much sums up your personality. When you're in a good mood at least :)
There have been some big changes for you in the past few weeks. After we got rid of your pacifiers, the next big challenge was to begin potty training. However, as soon as we started that you began climbing out of your crib, unable to get back in, and getting up many times a night. The icing on the cake is that you've also dropped your nap. In my opinion, tackling all these toddler changes at once is a recipe for disaster. I'm not a stickler for routine, but it's honestly been rough. At any given moment, you may be pooping your pants, having a tantrum, or passing out on the couch. This too shall pass. I love you anyway I can have you. BUT I'm looking forward to a little more stability in your days, moods, and bodily functions.
The princess obsession has officially begun. Cinderella (or "C-wella") is your favorite, followed by Arial at a close second. Belle & Sleeping "Booty" are good friends too. It's fun to see you enjoying to dress up and play with princesses. You even got to meet most of the princesses on our recent trip to Disney World.
You loved Disney World and I'm so glad you got to experience the "magic" at your age. I know you won't remember it, but I will remember you at this stage enjoying it.
More on Disney soon!!!!
Bree, we love you and cherish our days together. It's not always easy, but thankfully the hard times pass quickly. We know you're trying hard to figure out this thing called life, just as we are trying to help you do it :) Love you!!!



































No comments:
Post a Comment