Friday, June 24, 2011

trains AND planes

Wade and I met some friends in Kennesaw for a day of transportation fun. We started at the train museum (same place where Wade had his 3rd birthday)...
Guess who was too busy to pose with the rest of the kids?
(Izzy & Jack Springthorpe on bench, Retta & Leighton Duckett on the floor and stroller)


How cute is Jack? He is Wade's best guy friend from school

Then we moved the party to McCollum Airport for lunch. The restaurant was empty so the kids were able to roam free and watch plane take off and land.

What a fun day! Thanks for playing with us :)
post signature

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Ha! I'm so glad you are watching the show. It's a bummber that last week was their final episode. I really thought they would go a few more weeks. Oh well. Hopefully, she will get to go back for a reunion or something. :)