Miss Cecelia Bree is officially ONE YEAR OLD! Here are some pictures and highlights from her 12th month. I'm working another post to recap the year....stay tuned. And of course cake eating pictures to come!All smiles and claps...


She's getting much more adventurous in her exploring. It's always a test to see how high she can get before tumbling (or barely being caught). Wade's chair is her favorite jungle gym. That was until....
...Uncle Alan and Aunt Karen gave her the world's largest & softest teddy bear! She LOVES it, and cuddles with it all the time. And I must admit I find myself snuggled up to it too :)
Her personality's coming out more and more each day. You can tell she wants more independence and won't sit still for things like diaper changes. I like the new feisty Bree, but sweet Bree is still my favorite :)
I could just EAT HER UP! Love this baby girl!

Splashing in the water!
She definitely is a water girl
Favorite meal HANDS DOWN - Spaghetti. This girl can put down some noodles and meat sauce. I should've known when she first grabbed noodles of Wade's plate that she was a fan....but I had no idea how MUCH she liked this simple meal. I've even found the noodles that have a full serving of veggies in them. Add that to all the veggies you can hide in the sauce and - SCORE! Great meal for our growing girl!
But I will go ahead and accept defeat in one area. I did monthly updates for Wade until 2 years, and I just can't keep it up for Bree. She can blame me later and claim favoritism, but I've done my best. 12 months is all she gets :)
Playing at Chuck-E-Cheese
Plenty more 1 year love celebrating to come! We love you BREE-BREE!

Still teething, holding strong with 6 teeth...

She's "SO BIG"! Definitely hit a growth spurt on more Alimentum formula and table food, rolls are getting deeper and deeper. She's still tiny (or petite sounds better) but you can't really tell in pictures. She's right at 25% across the board - 19lb 7oz, 28 1/4 inches.
She's getting much more adventurous in her exploring. It's always a test to see how high she can get before tumbling (or barely being caught). Wade's chair is her favorite jungle gym. That was until....
...Uncle Alan and Aunt Karen gave her the world's largest & softest teddy bear! She LOVES it, and cuddles with it all the time. And I must admit I find myself snuggled up to it too :)
Her personality's coming out more and more each day. You can tell she wants more independence and won't sit still for things like diaper changes. I like the new feisty Bree, but sweet Bree is still my favorite :)
I could just EAT HER UP! Love this baby girl!
We need to move around some of the more dangerous toys in her reach. She loves to play at this chalkboard, but it's almost toppled on her head a few too many times.
Splashing in the water!
She definitely is a water girl
Favorite meal HANDS DOWN - Spaghetti. This girl can put down some noodles and meat sauce. I should've known when she first grabbed noodles of Wade's plate that she was a fan....but I had no idea how MUCH she liked this simple meal. I've even found the noodles that have a full serving of veggies in them. Add that to all the veggies you can hide in the sauce and - SCORE! Great meal for our growing girl!
As you well know, I have taken thousands of pictures of Bree. Most parents struggle getting shots of #2 while chasing #1. But I actually found the opposite to be true. Since I love taking pictures anyway - and Wade is too mobile and completely anti-pictures - Bree has been the perfect subject! She can't tell me no (in so many words), can't get away from me (for now), and usually thinks any silly noise is funny enough to smile (the eye rolling should start momentarily).
But I will go ahead and accept defeat in one area. I did monthly updates for Wade until 2 years, and I just can't keep it up for Bree. She can blame me later and claim favoritism, but I've done my best. 12 months is all she gets :)
Playing at Chuck-E-Cheese
"Uh-Oh" is still her favorite word. She can mimic just about any sound you do, but I doubt she knows what she is saying. She will do a very direct "point and grunt" when she wants something (like when she wants the rest of the spaghetti!)
Plenty more 1 year love celebrating to come! We love you BREE-BREE!





2 comments:
Can't believe Bree is one, Happy Birthday sweet Bree! Love all the pictures, I can never get Aly to stay still long enough to get pics of her and I am definitely one of those mom's who has not taken nearly enough pics of my baby this past year....
I can't believe she is already one! Sweet sweet pictures.
My husband is always asking to go to Chuck-E-Cheese but I keep telling hime we have to have kids first or he will be the creeper there. Ha!
Post a Comment