1 year old, 2009
2 weeks old, 2008Oh how time flies!
I have tried desperately for 2 years to cherish each an every stage and phase with you Wade. I can honestly say it has been one of my greatest efforts as a mom, but still as I look back at pictures or see how grown-up my baby looks today, I can't help but be sad and sentimental. I MISS you teetering back and forth trying to learn how to crawl or discovering how fun bubbles were for the first time. I remember how perfect you looked to me from the first moment I laid eyes on you. When everyone else only saw your bruises and battle wounds, I only saw an angel (with a massive amount of BLACK hair). I remember how I cried with you when you got your first shots an how you can make me laugh out loud with your silly personality. I remember how quickly you knew Cali and Orwell were your best friends and that when daddy gets home it's time to have FUN! I LOVE your smile and goofy nature. I DO NOT love your tantrums and strong willed fits, but I'm willing to take the good with the bad :) The only thing I love more than watching you grow up....is watching how much your daddy loves you too. I have the two most wonderful boys and I'm lucky enough to realize that every day.
All of our lives are about to change when your sister arrives, but yours will probably change the most. Just remember you are still my baby and always will be, no matter how independent you want to be and tell me "no Mommy, Wade try". I will always love you more than anyone else in this entire world. That's what moms do.
Happy Birthday sweet boy!






2 comments:
That is so sweet. I'm crying!!! It's so hard to believe two years have gone by. He's such an adorable little boy, I've loved watching him grow!
Happy Birthday Wade! He is such a little boy, can't believe he is already two :)
Kriya, hope you are feeling well!
Post a Comment