Thursday, March 18, 2010

Double Trouble

Wade and his buddy Finn had a few hour rendezvous as Finn and his mom Robin were passing through town. We don't get to see them often, so we'll take any slice of time we can get.
I of course HAD to run to Target and pick-up something for them to wear for their "matching outfit phot op". And while I still want to keep up the tradition, keeping them in one place to take the picture is getting more and more difficult. I had to resort to M&M bribery to snap these few shots. Wade knew exactly what was happening here (aka: smile when mommy says cheese and you'll get more M&Ms), but Finn was just excited about the chocolate!
THANKS Robin and Finn for stopping by to see us!

W: "CHEESE!!!" thinking...Finn if you don't get your act together and start smiling, their going to cut off the M&M supply. WORK with me here!
F: "HUH?" thinking...this kid is like a trained dog. what is his problem?

W: "GET OFF OF ME!! You're not getting my last 2 M&Ms!"
F: "I'm older and I'm bigger. Those M&Ms are mine!"
I guess I lied about the last post being the last time you his long blond hair. But now I really think this is the LAST time you'll see it. Enjoy...

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Haha, I love these pictures. What a cute idea for a tradition. I hope I have someone to do that with when we have kids. :)

BTW, I love how you stick Wade's shoes and a tube on the stairs so you'll remember to grab it when you go up there. I do the same thing! :)