It's been a busy month and we've been all over the place. Wade is such a trooper when it comes to traveling and sleeping in any bathroom or closet large enough to hold a pack n' play. DVD's help in the car too. And lollipops, lots of lollipops.
This boy is a climber. He can get himself into places I'd never imagine he could get to. And he likes to test his abilities on everything, everywhere, no matter how dangerous or safe it may be. He keeps you on your toes. Exhibit A:
(here's where I found him the other day. he uses the ottoman to jump to the chair, then up the chair to the bookshelf. the dismount is even more dangerous)
(I don't know if you can tell what this is, but here's how we found him sleeping the other night. I love watching him in the video monitor to see what type of positions he gets stuck in. He slept like this with his legs propped up for the longest time)
This boy is a climber. He can get himself into places I'd never imagine he could get to. And he likes to test his abilities on everything, everywhere, no matter how dangerous or safe it may be. He keeps you on your toes. Exhibit A:
He still loves to draw and color. He'll go to the cabinet where I keep his stuff and say "draw?". I think his favorite part is just taking the caps on and off...and sitting at his table. He feels like such a big boy at his own table and chair. I'm having a hard time getting to sit in his highchair anymore. Oh well.

(riding a tractor like a big boy)

We've been taking a Gymboree class with Sam and Avery. Wade loves the gym part but couldn't care less about the organized class activities. I think we're going to switch back to The Music Class next month. I know he misses the music! But he does love playing with his friends.


We've been taking a Gymboree class with Sam and Avery. Wade loves the gym part but couldn't care less about the organized class activities. I think we're going to switch back to The Music Class next month. I know he misses the music! But he does love playing with his friends.
Wade gets better and better with the dogs everyday. He's finally learned the difference between petting and swatting Cali and Orwell. And I love to see the way his face lights up when he sees them. They're good buddies.






2 comments:
It's so hard to believe he's 19 months already!! He's so cute and I can't wait to see him again!
Our Baby Wade is 19 months??? I can't believe it. We are heading towards two....pretty exciting!!
Post a Comment