Friday, October 23, 2009

Megan & Jason Jue

My college friend and sorority sister, Meghan Murphy, married her Prince Charming, Jason Jue, on Saturday. October 17. We all gathered in Savannah for a weekend of fun to celebrate. A few of us decided to make it a family affair and bring kids and stay out at the beach. Unfortunately, the weather didn't quite cooperate (along with a nasty cough/cold from Wade), but we tried to hit the beach despite the cold rain, and snot!
We were all invited to the Rehearsal Dinner Friday night. It was a great kickoff to the weekend.
Molly, Paula, Carolyn, Stephanie, Kimsey, Meghan (THE BRIDE!), Alex, Kriya, Kristin, Melanie

Some of the hubbies: Beau, Joe, Stephen, Beau H., Christopher


Neely looking like Tinkerbell in her adorable bathing suit (this was when we were still hopeful the weather would cooperate).

Caroline and me getting ready with curlers!

My little sand digger

Megan getting ready....
Brooke, Stephanie, Melanie, Kristin, Carolyn, and Paula. Paula deserves bridesmaid of the year award. She did it all with a broken foot and on crutches. What a trooper!

I was disappointed in my pictures from the weekend. I really only took a few so had to steal some from Stephanie. I didn't even have my camera and the wedding, so as soon as I get Kimsey's (which are going to be fabulous), I'll add to the post.

CONGRATS Meghan and Jason!!!

post signature


No comments: