Friday, July 17, 2009

Fripp Island 2009

My family spent a week together on Fripp Island. It's a wonderfully secluded little island between Savannah and Charleston. We had never been there and it was such a treat to enjoy all the traditional summer beach fun along with seeing all the wildlife, biking everywhere or driving golf carts everywhere, fishing, golfing, walking to the Pirate Playground, endless Frog slides, and spending great time my family.

Since last year's beach trip to Tybee, we've added 2 more grandkids so it was imperative that we find another house to fit our growing brood. I'll admit things got a little hectic at times trying to feed, sleep, and "enjoy" 9 adults, 3 kids, 1 toddler, and 2 babies. Could you imagine if we ever added the 6 dogs to the mix? Pure insanity. But so much fun.

I felt like I got to know my nieces and nephews again, was forced to take a siesta every afternoon while Wade napped, and even pulled out a deck of cards to play rummy in honor/memory of Grandma Ceil. Love you Grandma OXOX!

Till next year!!!

This is only a sample of the pictures I took! But you get the idea....



post signature

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Kriya, your pictures are amazing! The clarity is so good. Do you edit them at all? What kind of camera do you have?

Looking at the pictures brought back so many memories of when I went to Fripp with Rob's family. I definitely got pulled over by a cop when I was driving the golf cart, HA! I completely remember the pool too, it is so fun for kids :) .... Fripp is such a great place to spend time with family and just be outside enjoying what the island has to offer.