Which turned into lunch with Lauren :) These two silly girls have quite a good time together.
Later in the afternoon, Daddy came home and we opened some presents. Lots of cheesy princess paraphernalia, Tinkerbell wings, and......
A DOLLHOUSE!!
This was originally our neighbor Michelle's. Then Aunt Angie gave it a fresh coat of paint and made it all cute, just for Bree!
Practicing holding up 3 fingers...
Then we headed to Chuck E. Cheese for a little arcade fun with family...
I brought a special candle for Bree that Dede had given her. I thought it was cute...I didn't know we should have had a fire extinguisher on hand!!!
Bree was happy to be fed by G.G.
And waited patiently like a baby bird for her treat!
We finished the night in her birthday hat!
I think it's safe to say this little girl had a big old time turning 3!!








































1 comment:
That is the coolest candle I've ever seen!!
Post a Comment