Friday, January 21, 2011

Hide & Seek

Wade likes to decide when/where his picture gets taken, so getting him to change his mind (for or against) is a tough job. It takes all kinds of bribes, jokes, games, and the remaining amount of energy I have left for the day :)

Here he's insisting I take his picture instead of Bree's....complete with Mardi Gras beads, miniature flashlight, and #7. I couldn't get him to move...
Then when I really wanted him to sit next to his sister (now in matching Mardi Gras beads), he refused. So I used his favorite game to get him interested. We play Hide & Seek about 132 times a day and although he's not very good at choosing hiding spots, he LOVES it. He loves the counting (9,10,11-teen, 12-teen...), he loves the sneaking around in the dark, he loves to find you and then hide in that exact spot. You get the picture.

So I started counting and gave him the idea of where to hide...
Me: "Ready or not here I come!"
Wade: "Here I am Mommy!"




Then he moved on to a new (completely obvious) hiding spot...Just another afternoon of fun at the Benich's!

No comments: