Sunday, December 26, 2010

Carter Blake Whitson

November 11, 2010
8lb 2oz
21 1/2 inches
Jennifer and Beau welcomed their sweet baby boy, Blake, back in November. I finally got a chance to meet him over Christmas! Jennifer went to high school with Beau and I (my Beau not her's) but lives in Birmingham now. So her trips home are very busy with family and friends. I just loved holding him all wrapped up and cozy. I already miss the swaddling days :)
Bree was very glad to meet such a handsome younger man!

Whoa there Bree! You're getting a little close don't you think??? Sit up like a lady.
Me & Bree, Jennifer & Blake
We wish you lived closer so we could see you all the time, but we'll take the playdates whenever we can get them!

post signature

1 comment:

Erin Stapleton said...

Baby Bree looks like Wade in these photos!