...watching a big brother share his favorite train with his baby sister.

I am so proud of Wade and how well he "shares" his toys with Bree. I know this honeymoon period is coming to an end soon and ALL bets will be off when she can crawl and mess up his trains....but for now it is pure bliss :)

Wade asks Bree to play trains with him.
I put Bree in her Bumbo.
He puts a train in her lap (his beloved Aero...the one he gave up bottles for!).
He continues playing uninterrupted.
She's mesmerized by the sights and sounds.
Mommy gets a quiet moment to like....go to the bathroom.

Even Cali gets in on the action.
Bree bites her nails out of boredom, "trains are cool and all, but when do we get to play dress-up?"

Wade is proud of himself too....and very happy to have a playmate around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment