Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Since the Snakes...

Wade has a tendency to start and stop habits very abruptly. One day he was fine sitting in a highchair with a bib, and the next he won't even consider it. One day he was obsessed with bottles, the next he gave them up for a train and never looked back. So when he decided he wanted to start potty training, I thought it was a done deal with no looking back. I got my extra potty seats scattered through the house, more pull-ups, reward M&M's ready, and brought out his Thomas underwear. But then Wade decided maybe he wasn't as ready as we thought....


Since the successful poop and pee in the potty last week, he's only gone a few more times. INSTEAD, he does like to run around naked, "pretend" like he's gonna go, unroll every roll of toilet paper, and flush the toilet lots of times.

So it may be a long while before we can call Mr. Snake Charmer...."potty trained"....but I'm in no hurry.

No comments: