Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Halloween Finale!

October has been EXHAUSTING!!! With 31 days of beautiful sunshine, festival after festival, pumpkin patches, and countless hayrides....mommy is tired! Don't get me wrong, I've wanted to do each and every event or activity (and was usually the one dragging my family along with me), but now I'm tired. With Halloween now over, I want to stay at home and hibernate....but oh no, we have Thanksgiving and Christmas before January hiberbation :)

Wade and I tackled a Halloween house craft project. This was our first attempt at something like this, and it went just as I expected....MESSY! And Wade wanted to eat everything before we even got it on the house.
This is his S~P~O~O~K~Y face!
Not too shabby, huh?

By the time Halloween trick-or-treating came around I couldn't even bear to bring a camera. I did smile and laugh watching Wade run and play in his triceratops costume. It was stuffed in the middle so he looked like a chubby dinosaur waddling around. Bree wore her black cat hoodie with the orange tutu. She was too too cute.

Our neighborhood is a bust when it comes to trick-or-treating, so we met up with the Crawfords to take their neighbors' candy. Wade ate way too much candy along the way and finished the night with this special lollipop from Dede...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: