Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Fun Pictures of Bree

I've been holding out on you.

Ever since Bree came home from the hospital, I've been taking fun pictures of her. I'm always hoping to get that perfect shot for her birth announcement or those pictures to look at for years to come (the ones you look back at and say...was she really that small?). My confession...I can easily get "picture envy" when I see other family's pictures. No matter what awesome pictures I have, I always want more. I'm greedy like that. So I've tried to be good at keeping the camera close and taking as many pictures as possible.
Soooo I'm ALMOST done with announcements and thank you notes, so I figured I should post all the fun shots from the last 2 1/2 months.

These first 5 are from my friend Jennifer Kemp (Jennifer Kemp Photography). She came by for a quick visit and I begged her to take some...

The rest were taken anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks old...


(Ok, so maybe she's a little big for this basket?)

I have to blame my mom for this shot (and the booties). When she was staying with me in those first weeks, she came up with a lot of these positions and set-ups. She was helping, spotting, and "pacifier assistant" throughout...

Disclaimer: No child was injured or put in danger in the making of this picture. (Beau's hands were conveniently cropped out below her head, so yes he's an accomplice too)






Now I just need to actually do something with these, instead of just storing them on my computer. For as many pictures as I take...you'd think my walls would be covered in photos, but they are surprisingly bare!! I better get on it...

post signature

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So many things to say... First, I LOVE your new family picture as your header, so good!

And all the pictures of Bree, WOW, you are a great photographer. Isn't so funny all the positions you can put them in when they are babies because they just sleep all the time. You definitely need to frame these or do some sort of collage. LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

You are right! You HAVE been holding out on us! YOu have such a great eye! My favorite was the one (probably week 1) of her little foot in the pink ribbon shoes! And the stork! God love you (and Beau for his "just in case" hands!). Can we please play soon? :)
love Erin