
The last week of July we had my family's beach trip to Fripp Island, South Carolina. We weren't sure how long or if we were going to be able to make it this year, but everyone helped make it doable for Bree and me to be there. Thanks everyone!!!

We started off the week without Beau so I had to depend on a lot of help from my mom, sister, and the rest of the gang to entertain Wade in the heat and water. Poor Bree just couldn't take the scorching temps and I don't blame her, so we spent most of the week at the house. But I was so glad Wade was able to play with his cousins and have fun in the sun!

It is a week filled with bike rides, alligators spotting, golf cart adventures, swimming, sliding, sand castle building, movie watching, "Angry Bird" iphone playing, and lots of delicious meals and treats!

I am so blessed to have a family that loves each other and can actually stand to be in the same house for week without killing each other. Oh yeah, and the mojitos help too.

Nonna and G.G. truly enjoy having all the kids and family together


Bree got so much attention the whole week, I don't think she ever got put down. We had to got through "holding detox" when we were alone the next week. Sorry baby girl! Mommy can't hold you all day long, that's what aunts are for!
1 comment:
What great pictures! How in the world did you guys get everyone to look at the camera for the big group picture? I love how all the cousins had matching outfits, too cute! Looks like you guys had a great time....We are going to Fripp next April with Rob's parents, I am really excited :)
Oh, don't you love those muslim blankets?!? They are awesome and so light-weight. I just bought a 4 pack from Target for Aly. It is too hot to use any other type of blanket.
Post a Comment