Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Showering Mandy

Our babysitter Mandy is a lifesaver. Wade has so much fun with her and it makes my heart feel so good that he has a buddy that he's comforable with while mommy's out of commison for a little bit. Mandy came to us through Erin (our first regular sitter, remember Wade was her ringbearer?) and we couldn't be more thankful. Good thing Erin has such good friends, because she's kept us well supplied with sitters since she abandoned us for a "real" job.

Mandy is marrying her Prince Charming, Bryce, in August and Bree and I went to shower her with gifts!
Erin, Mandy, Bree, me, & Kelsey (Erin's twin and also babysat for us!)

Bree wasn't much of a party guest. She slept the entire time, but she did look pretty stinkin' cute in her tutu dress. Outfits like this should be illegal they're so cute.

The shower was at Erin's beautiful new home, so I was able to see that too! It was one of my first excursions since Bree and it felt great to get out of the house. But I was pooped for the rest of the day. Hopefully I will be back up to speed soon :)

post signature

1 comment:

Erin Stapleton said...

Yay! We're glad you could come! Can't wait to see you, Bree, and my Mr. Wade again soon.