Happy 4th Birthday Caroline!!!
Caroline is so special to us. Not only is she the daughter of my friend Melanie...but she loves me, thinks Beau is the coolest, and adores Wade. I'm sad I don't get as much one-on-one play time with her since Master Wade entered the world, but we still find some time to do girl things by ourselves. If I never have a daughter one day, I'll just pretend Caroline is my own!
Happy 30th Birthday Ace!!!
Beau's fraternity brother and friend, Ace, turned 30. Join the club old fart. His sweet wife Amy planned a small surprise dinner for him at One Midtown Kitchen. Ace walked in and was thoroughly surprised. At first I didn't know if he was surprised or pissed :) Men can't handle surprises. Good job Amy!!!
Happy 30th Birthday Bryan!!!
My good friend Kristin's husband, Bryan, celebrated his 30th with a BBQ and friends. They've just finished renovation their home and this was the perfect excuse to throw a party! It was great to see all their hard work complete AND wish Bryan HAPPY BIRTHDAY!






1 comment:
And Baby Lauren turned ONE.
Mom
Post a Comment