Wyatt's team, the Sonics, played the Cookie Monsters. It just so happened that the Crawfords' son Mason was on the opposing team. We had to shun them on the other side of the field ;) Mason was not so sure about the whole soccer scene, but his little brother Buie would've taken his place!
It went just how you would expect.....herd of children chasing a ball with parents/grandparents on the sidelines cheering/laughing/pushing the scared ones back in the game. Completely and utterly hilarious. My side hurt I was laughing so hard. I am that dork of a mom that can't wait for it to be Wade out there.
(the Sonic team cheer)
(Wyatt, so determined to run with the herd)
(Daddy Nathan and his little superstar athlete)
(Wade wanted a piece of the action and stole a ball. He learned a lot from just watching 1 game!. This is his "cheese" face. I think it makes him look like the Joker)
(doing a hybrid kick/swat move)
(he's confusing "touchdown" with scoring a goal)



(Lauren, Wyatt's personal cheerleader)





No comments:
Post a Comment