Once again, I forgot my real camera so you're stuck with iphone shots to document Beau's birthday Cornhole tournament. Enjoy :)
The puffy jacket posse! I didn't get the memo to buy a white one :)
Let the games begin!
Beau & Mike
Carmen and Sarah in a heated battle...
Katie & Josie
Ragan, Jenny, & Kelly
A crowd of losers (ok, maybe they were waiting for their turn to play)
And now the big winners!!! Beau & Amanda 3rd, Sarah & Marc 2nd, Josie & AT 1st
#1
I had a little wardrobe change after my loving brother, Shawn, made me take a swim with him in the pool. I lost a few years off my life but was otherwise fine. It was payback for a prank I pulled on him. So now we're even!
Beau hoping photographic perspective will make his trophy look bigger!
Wade and Bree couldn't be completely left out of the celebration! Birthday cake at home...
HAPPY 35th birthday BEAU!!!






















No comments:
Post a Comment