Slumb-over with Colt....
Complete with matching outfits. I take no responsibility for this. They did it all on their own. Colt made sure he wore his "orange shorts like Wade"...
Somewhere in all the rain, we managed a few lake days!
Seeing all the construction at the lake, Wade really got into building. He comes home with an armful of scrap wood to build with every time we go. He designed, built and decorated his very own bike ramp...
BUBBLE BATHS!
We did a lot of couch cuddling when I was immobile with my knee. Both kids felt the need to have their knee elevated just like Mom...
They even chipped in with some house cleaning when I was really desperate!
Movie day with Reed and Jack!
Wade was so proud of this "perfect F" that he made me take a picture of it and send it to his teacher.
And I leave you with this beautiful shot...

























No comments:
Post a Comment