A little bit of May madness!!
I hosted my book club at our house for Cutting For Stone. It was a very intellectual read, like something I would've been assigned in AP English (and would have just found the Cliff's Notes for...). I appreciated it, but it was a beast to get through. Note to self...from now on I need to read the book before picking it for my book club ladies to read! There was a lot of Indian influence in the book, so I made an Indian feast!!!
Bree is my week day sidekick. And now Bree has her own sidekick...a watermelon
We went for a BIG haircut with Miss Tina. I love Bree's baby curls, but am tired of the drama and wrestling that comes along with brushing it out everyday. Here's the before...
The during....
The after....
We LOVE Miss Tina and even have her over to our house to do Kitchen Cutting parties!
I was trying to get a picture of Bree's hair and Wade got jealous and made me take his too...
Bree celebrated an early birthday at school. This now officially what she calls her "party dress" and must be worn to all birthday functions.
Wade doing a little bike maintenance. He needed to make sure it was clean like Daddy's.
We kicked off our summer (before most pools open) at the Calverts. The kids were so excited to know it's officially summer and time to PLAY!!!
Wade & Om at a park playdate
Daddy time on the boat. I love this moment.
Papa giving Wade boat driving lessons. He does surprisingly well!

































No comments:
Post a Comment