We joined a team at Mt. Bethel with some of his friends. This was definitely the ROOKIE team of the league, but the boys had no clue they lost almost every game. We lost the first few games 20 something to 0. It was comical. The boys had a blast regardless!
Can you believe THIS group didn't take the game seriously???
Each kid takes a turn in the different positions. Wade was actually pretty good at goalie. I think he liked the focused task of "just save the ball from going in the net".
This picture is precious, but complete false advertising. The boys in blue (Reed, Jack, & Wade) weren't as attentive on the ball as this picture makes it look :)
Bree makes a good spectator. She is a happy cheerleader...as long as I bring snacks.
Wade has just as much fun on the bench as on the field.
Intense concentration, complete with tongue.
High fives and prayer time at the end.
Sheesha, Trent and Cae came to cheer on Wade one day!
Wade really did enjoy soccer! I don't think he will abandon baseball to switch over completely, but it was FUN!



























No comments:
Post a Comment