The highlight of Wade's week.

Beau plays in two softball leagues (that's right, 2) and sometimes if the games are early enough Wade gets to go watch his hero play. He's gotten more and more excited every week and now he talks about "Daddy's Softball Game" all week long. It truly is such a treat for him. Oh yeah, and I think Beau enjoys it too.

Rowan and Ellis were able to join us for the fun this week. And while all the boys were playing, running, and rolling down the hill, Ellis was quietly coloring a princess picture. Can I tell you excited I am that I will get to experience raising a boy AND a girl?

After the game (and usually before), Wade gets to go the field with his daddy and be one of the guys. He's getting really good at running the bases. Although, sometimes he takes a right turn at second base and heads to the outfield. He'll catch on eventually.



This week was the Championship game and our men brought home the trophy!!! Beau's other team, the "Benich Warmers" (get it?), also won their league. I guess they're not just out there having fun, they're really good too!

Wade, Mason and Buie celebrating with the trophy, while Drew continues to show his skills running the bases....

Look at the longing in his eyes. PUT ME IN COACH! I'M READY TO PLAY, TODAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment